Help a NeighborDonate items
Donate much-needed clothing, hygiene items, blankets and more to vulnerable men, women and children experiencing homelessness in our community. Your donations are helping change lives!
Donate Crucial ItemsDrop Off Your Donations
We are now accepting donations at the following locations:
504 S 30 St., Tacoma, WA 98402
Monday-Saturday, 9:00 am–5:00 pm
2502 6th Ave., Tacoma, WA 98406
Tuesday-Saturday, 9:00 am–5:00 pm, Sunday, 11:00 am – 5:00 pm
Top Donation NeedsFOR FALL AND WINTER
- Women’s and Men’s Underwear
- Long Underwear
- Rain Jackets
- Disposable Ponchos
- Sleeping Bags
- Hand Warmers
- Wet Wipes
- Hand Sanitizer
Donation DrivesHost a donation Drive
Don’t know what to collect during your drive?
Donation Focus of the Month:
- January: Winter Warm Up
- Fe-“bra”-ary: Underclothing & Socks
- March: Easter Baskets & stuffers
- April: Rainy Day supplies
- May: Fun in the Sun (Youth Department)
- June: Towels/Sheets
- July: Christmas in July
- August: Back to School Supplies
- September: New School Clothes for Kids
- Socktober: Warm Socks
- November: Holidays–Hams & Turkeys; New Christmas Gifts
- December: Holidays–Hams & Turkeys; New Christmas Gifts
Click on the links below to check out printable lists of our current most needed items for each category.
- Hygiene Drive
- Clothing Drive
- Child Wellness Drive
- Search & Rescue Drive
- Back to School Drive
- Food Drive
- Essentials for Women Drive
- Socktober Flyer
- November/December Hams & Turkeys
- November/December New Christmas Gifts
- January Winter Warm Up
- Fe-bra-ry Underclothing and Socks
- March Easter Baskets & Stuffers
- April Rainy Day Supplies
- May Fun in the Sun
- June Towels & Sheets
Online Shopping DonationsShop online
Please ship all online purchases to:
425 S. Tacoma Way, Tacoma, WA 98402
Shop our most urgently needed items to provide help to our neighbors quickly and easily! Click the link below to view our urgent needs wish list on Amazon.
Gift a VehicleDonate Your Car
When you donate a vehicle, you also:
- Help care for hurting men, women and children in Tacoma and Pierce County.
- Receive a tax deduction for your charitable donation.
Contact Jess at: JessS@trm.org.
Fall and Winter NeedsDonate frozen hams and turkeys
As we get closer and closer to the holiday season, we ask that you please consider donating frozen turkeys and hams. These are essential proteins in our kitchen here at TRM, and we will have a lot of mouths to feed throughout the winter months!
Our goal this winter is 2,500 turkeys and 1,000 hams, so if you can, please consider donating; it would make a huge difference!
Donations can be dropped off at our kitchen at our downtown campus, 425 S. Tacoma Way, anytime from 6 AM to 6 PM.
Still have questions?
We want to best help you with whatever you have to donate.
Contact Laura at LauraH@trm.org