Help a NeighborDonate items
Donate much-needed clothing, hygiene items, blankets and more to vulnerable men, women and children experiencing homelessness in our community. Your donations are helping change lives!
Donate Crucial ItemsDrop Off Your Donations
We are now accepting donations at the following locations:
504 S 30 St., Tacoma, WA 98402
Monday-Saturday, 9:00 am–5:00 pm
2502 6th Ave., Tacoma, WA 98406
Tuesday-Saturday, 9:00 am–5:00 pm, Sunday, 11:00 am – 5:00 pm
Online Shopping DonationsShop online
Please ship all online purchases to:
425 S. Tacoma Way, Tacoma, WA 98402
Shop our most urgently needed items to provide help to our neighbors quickly and easily! Click the link below to view our urgent needs wish list on Amazon.
Donation DrivesHost a donation Drive
Don’t know what to collect during your drive?
Donation Focus of the Month:
- January: Winter Warm Up
- Fe-“bra”-ary: Underclothing & Socks
- March: Easter Baskets & stuffers
- April: Rainy Day supplies
- May: Fun in the Sun (Youth Department)
- June: Towels/Sheets
- July: Christmas in July
- August: Back to School Supplies
- September: New School Clothes for Kids
- Socktober: Warm Socks
- November: Holidays–Hams & Turkeys; New Christmas Gifts
- December: Holidays–Hams & Turkeys; New Christmas Gifts
Click on the links below to check out printable lists of our current most needed items for each category.
- Hygiene Drive
- Clothing Drive
- Child Wellness Drive
- Search & Rescue Drive
- Back to School Drive
- Food Drive
- Essentials for Women Drive
- Socktober Flyer
- November/December Hams & Turkeys
- November/December New Christmas Gifts
- January Winter Warm Up
- Fe-bra-ry Underclothing and Socks
- March Easter Baskets & Stuffers
- April Rainy Day Supplies
- May Fun in the Sun
- June Towels & Sheets
Email Laura at LauraH@trm.org or 253.383.4493
Gift a VehicleDonate Your Car
When you donate a vehicle, you also:
- Help care for hurting men, women and children in Tacoma and Pierce County.
- Receive a tax deduction for your charitable donation.
Contact Jess at: JessS@trm.org.
Still have questions?
We want to best help you with whatever you have to donate.
Contact Laura at LauraH@trm.org