Build I Renew I Inspire I Direction I Give I Empower I Selflessness
Tacoma Rescue Mission’sPrayer Team
Bridges is the Tacoma Rescue Mission’s community prayer team focused on empowering, loving, and offering God’s hope to all of our neighbors through prayer.
With the Lord’s Prayer – Matthew 6:9-13 – as our foundational scripture, Bridges strives to bring community members together, relationally and collaboratively, in order to pray for . . .
- God’s will to be done in our community.
- The physical, social, and emotional needs of individuals within our community and our community as a whole to be provided for.
- The whole – Mind, Body, and Soul – restoration and transformation of our neighbors and prayer partners through the grace and loving relationship of Jesus Christ.
- Protection and strength for members in our community and surrounding communities who face dangers and barriers to physical, emotional, and spiritual well-being.
- Trust to be restored between members of our community, families, and friends.
We gather and pray in a spirit of gratitude and faith for one another, and all that God has provided.
Become a part of the Bridges community
Bridges is a prayer community open to anyone who’d like to join. Whether you’re new to prayer or consider yourself a prayer warrior, you are welcome.
As a part of Bridges, you will have the opportunity to:
- Receive prayer requests from guests, staff, giving partners and volunteers of the Tacoma Rescue Mission as well as from members of the surrounding community.
- Come alongside your neighbors lifting up their needs in prayer.
- Attend a monthly meeting with fellow Bridges members to fellowship, pray together, and build community.