Become a High Impact Volunteer
Are you looking for a way to make a long-term and meaningful impact in your community as a volunteer? Do you want to help change lives while using your unique skills and passions?
If you answered yes to either of those, you may be a great fit for our High Impact Volunteer Program!
This special program is for dedicated community members like you who are committed to coming alongside vulnerable men, women and children, making a difference in our community, and volunteering their time on a regular, consistent basis.
Current High Impact Opportunities:
- Tutoring in Youth Program (shifts available Mon – Thurs 4pm – 7pm)
- Assisting at Women’s Shelter welcome desk –currently at capacity, not taking new volunteers at this time
- Preschool Assistant
- Financial Coach
- Childcare (Monday or Tuesday evenings)
- Teaching Adults
- Basic Computer Skills Instructor
- Search & Rescue (evenings)
- Administrative tasks
- Pro bono legal assistance
- Plan and host an activity
To be considered for a High Impact Volunteer role, please fill out the form below to let us know how you’re looking to get involved! Please note: response time from TRM will be anywhere from 2-3 business days.
High Impact Volunteer Interest Form:
Have questions? Feel free to contact our Volunteer Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.