Emergency meals are available at our Downtown Campus daily. These meals are open to men, women and children.
- Breakfast: 7:30 am – 8:15 am
- Lunch: 12:30 pm – 1:00 pm
- Dinner: 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm
- Men We offer overnight shelter at our Downtown Campus.
- Women Women needing a place to stay should call our Adam’s Street Shelter. The shelter takes calls Monday – Friday from 8am-10am; space is limited.
Please contact our front desk at 253.383.4493 with questions regarding each emergency shelter.
Our eight to twelve month live-in program is designed for those that have suffered the devastation of substance abuse. Separate programs for men, women and families with children address each individual’s unique needs. To learn more, click here.
Clothing Room: Monday, Wednesday, Friday 1:30 – 4:00 pm
425 South Tacoma Way
Tacoma, WA 98402